Adobe Scan app
The free Adobe Scan app turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR). Turn anything — receipts, notes, documents, pictures, business cards, whiteboards — into an Adobe PDF with content you can reuse.
HOW IT WORKS:
• CAPTURE. Scan anything with precision. Advanced image technology automatically detects borders and sharpens scanned content.
• ENHANCE. Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll. Easily preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
• REUSE. Turn your scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks content through automated text recognition.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE SCAN DO FOR YOU?
Also Read: Hill Climb Racing 2 Mod Apk v 0.45.0 (Coins & Many More) Metal Slug Attack Mod Apk v 1.19.0 (Infinite AP) Dan The Man: Action Platformer Apk v1.1.1 (Mod Money) The Walking Dead No Mans Land Mod Apk v 220.127.116.11 (Much Damage)
• SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards. You can even scan multi-page documents and save as PDF with a single tap.
• RECYCLE CONTENT. Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF that you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• GET MORE DONE ON THE GO. Save your scans to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable, as you search text, highlight key sections, and add notes.
• GET CONNECTED. Adobe Scan connects you to the world’s best document services that let you do even more with your PDFs. Edit, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
Terms & Conditions
Often described as the world’s greatest procrastination site and the perfect way to spend an afternoon, Imgur (pronounced “image-err”) makes it easy to discover and enjoy the most awesome images on the Internet. What a time to be alive! -…
Okey is a traditional tile-based board game with long history and many variations. It’s highly popular in Turkey among Turkish people, played mainly in coffee houses by people in every age. It’s very similar to Rummy as it is played…