Download IP info Detective 3.6.6 Directly
|Published||:||May 14, 2015|
|Downloaded||:||100,000 – 500,000|
|Android Version||:||2.3.3 and up|
It’s a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status.Features:
– Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
– Whois search( trial)
– Host name and IP address lookup ;
(lookup may vary based on your ISP’s DNS);
– Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
– IP geo location;
– QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try ‘Zint Barcode Generator’).
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
– voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
– Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Google Play suggestion – Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
– test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device’s external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
– full network access
– view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET – Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
– read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES – Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!