Flags of The World Quiz Trivia APK 1.4.4
– March 05, 2017
⚑ “Flags” is a quiz game (trivia) that teaches the flags of the world in the most fun way possible. You will not forget the flags you learned with this game.
⚑ You can use “Flags Trivia App” app in 30 different languages: English, Türkçe, Français, Español, Русский, Deutsche, Português, Polskie, Italiano, Nederlands, Svenska, Bahasa Indonesia, Dansk, Norsk, العربية, Čeština, فارسی, Română, ภาษาไทย, Melayu, Український, Magyar, Suomen Kieli, Ngôn Ngữ ViệT Nam, 한국어, 日本語, 中文, 中文, Българин, Azərbaycanca.
⚑ 200 flags, 2 game types, 11 levels that will get harder progressively.
⚑ No in-app purchases.
⚑ Every level has 20 flags and you have 20 seconds for each flag.
⚑ Answering a question wrong will reveal its correct answer.
⚑ Learn details like capitals and population while guessing a flag or a country, every question.
⚑ List the flags by levels (according to difficulty) in Practice section. You may study and learn all flags and countries’ names with our functional flashcards at every level.
⚑ Guess the country name from 4 flags.
⚑. Or guess the flag from 4 countries.
⚑ No confusing mechanics. Simple and modern design.
⚑ With a wide range of languages, learn in your native language or any other desired language.
⚑ When you finish the Flags’ app in a language, you may clear your data and go on learning the other languages.
⚑ You will feel like you are competing with yourself.
⚑ Don’t forget! Finishing all the levels and 2 modes with 3 stars, you will learn all the flags and will not forget again.
Rate this app ★★★★★ and motivate us for more apps like “Flags”.
Flags of The World Quiz Trivia Screenshots
Flags of The World Quiz Trivia Permissions:
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.0 and up