Fun Kid Racing City Builder APK 1.11
– February 16, 2017
Push the gas pedal and race in a city construction site with 4 crazy builders machines: truck – Handy, cement mixer truck – Rolly, bulldozer – Lifty and a dumpster truck – Dumpy! Drive on a crane, constructions, pipes, bridges and building blocks, jump over the concrete liquid or a wrecking balls and stick to the giant magnet! If you will get into trouble, wait for a super hero builder who will come to help you! You can even join an underground builders party, but first, you will have to find the secret way leading there.
Race in a crazy city construction site!
Get 4 cars for free: truck – Handy, cement mixer truck – Rolly, bulldozer – Lifty and a dumpster truck – Dumpy!
Have fun in fast driving, extreme stunts, adventurous flips and high jumps!
Learn about builders tools, construction site works and building transport.
Have fun in surprising gameplay, challenging tasks, achievements and rewards!
Enjoy easy and intuitive game control with just one finger!
Hours of free fun – complete 12 racing levels!
Unlock more than 40 different city builders cars!
Enjoy colorful game graphics, realistic sounds and playful music.
Best for kids and toddlers!
Get this game and have fun in 12 Fun Kid Racing City Builders racing levels! Learn about buildcraft, construction work sites, builders life and a giant building machines like crane, truck, bulldozer, excavator, road roller and many more!
Even though the game is easy enough to be played by toddlers, it is also fun to play for everyone! This game is special for its easy, simple and kid-friendly control – with just one finger. Moreover, this game has a great educational value! It teaches about the builders work and various construction site machines. Game also helps to learn new skills such as problem solving, quick decision making, creativity and flexible thinking, fine-motor and working-memory skills, self-control and hand-eye coordination.
Discover more fun with Tiny Lab Kids!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TinyLabKids/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TinyLabKids
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tinylabkids/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/tinylabkids/
Meet us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106660511419084644862
Subscribe us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjdUD3fbRyNsnf4aNfNqLg
Fun Kid Racing City Builder Screenshots
Fun Kid Racing City Builder Permissions:
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android Everyone 10+
Android 4.0.3 and up