Motorcycle Puzzle APK 1.23
– July 24, 2017
A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions.
Motorcycles are one of the most affordable forms of motorised transport in many parts of the world and, for most of the world’s population, they are also the most common type of motor vehicle. There are around 200 million motorcycles (including mopeds, motor scooters, motorised bicycles, and other powered two and three-wheelers) in use worldwide, or about 33 motorcycles per 1000 people. This compares to around 590 million cars, or about 91 per 1000 people.
Most of the motorcycles, 58%, are in the developing countries of Asia – Southern and Eastern Asia, and the Asia Pacific countries, excluding Japan – while 33% of the cars (195 million) are concentrated in the United States and Japan. In 2006, China had 54 million motorcycles in use and an annual production of 22 million units. As of 2002, India, with an estimated 37 million motorcycles/mopeds, was home to the largest number of motorised two wheelers in the world. China came a close second with 34 million motorcycles/mopeds.
Motorcycle Puzzle Screenshots
Motorcycle Puzzle Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system’s various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Set wallpaper:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Android 2.3 and up