Poke map and Cheats for Pokemon go APK 1.1.9
– August 16, 2016
In your community, how you can get if you go to where the Pokemon of Pokemon go you can see immediately.
Nest and of Pokemon, based on the leading capture information, update the latest capture information!
Capture information such as Pokemon strongest ranking is in one after another added.
■ convenient feature-packed!
-Rare degree of order – in alphabetical order – picture book order in is possible Narabikae of Pokemon.
– I have not found because it is check the captured Pokemon is Pokemon is easy to find.
– Also what Pokemon is born from which eggs are completely covered.
■ ‘go map and conquer’ it is recommended for those who like being played the Pokemon go.
— Strongest ranking of the
-caught are not want to know what Pokemon is born from …
, any egg you have a Pokemon
– Pokemon What is
Pokemon nest you want to know?
※ Since the unauthorized reproduction, etc. of ‘go map and capture’ the Pokemon go of the image does not do at all, you can use with your peace of mind.
Poke map and Cheats for Pokemon go Screenshots
Poke map and Cheats for Pokemon go Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 2.3 and up
Poke map and Cheats for Pokemon go 1.1.9:
In-app purchases: Yes
Current Version: 1.1.9
Installs: 10,000 – 50,000
Rating users: 83
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Content Rating: Everyone
What’s New in Poke map and Cheats for Pokemon go 1.1.9