The Tower of Egbert APK 1.1.1 – Free Puzzle Game for Android
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS (recommended):Processor: >1.5GHz, Internal Memory (RAM): 2GBGAMEPLAY:Build a magic tower, one brick at a time. Discover interesting new places, dangerous areas, beautiful scen … Read More > or Install It >
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS (recommended):
Processor: >1.5GHz, Internal Memory (RAM): 2GB
Build a magic tower, one brick at a time. Discover interesting new places, dangerous areas, beautiful scenery, and other surprises as you grow your building towards the endless vastness of space.
Decorate your tower using a wide range of flags, banners, plants and many other deco items; color it and use the built-in screenshot-sharing function to show your creations to the world (using your social media channels or my homepage).
Fight gravity, winds, falling rocks, and other dangers on your way up. Build the greatest tower ever and see if your tower can stand the test of time!
Also Read: Next Launcher 3D Shell v220.127.116.11 Apk RadioTunes APK 18.104.22.16849 – Free Music & Audio App for Android Curio Quest APK 1.11.95 – Free Role Playing Game for Android BitTorrent® Pro – Torrent App v3.22 Apk
• One of the most comprehensive and flexible building games on the market
• Complex and rewarding (dozens of blocks and deco items and unlimited building possibilities)
• An open game – there are only few restrictions to your building choices
• Really crooked towers (just like Merlin would build them)
• Easy to learn, fun to play, hard to master
• 200+ height-levels in 2 gigantic worlds and more to come
• Unique and detailed graphics (allowing for an exceptionally great zooming-range)
• Mixes elements of Lego, Minecraft and other building games with physics, magic and other ideas to create a whole new gaming experience
• Google+ leaderboards and achievements (optional)
• A lot more…
Should I play this game?
– If you’re into building games, yes It’s free and hopefully good; why not give it a try?
What’s it about?
– Building awesome towers and (optionally) showing them to the world. You can impress others with your building skills and/or decoration finesse.
Is this game similar to some others in the store?
– Not to my knowledge. I think it’s a fairly new concept. I’ve combined physics with magic, huge worlds, and freedom in building choices plus a rewarding gameplay.
What are the permissions for?
– The game needs access to local storage for storing gameplay data and screenshots. Network access is required for showing you some ads (not too many I hope) and gaining some completely anonymized data (points where people get stuck and so on…). You can simply turn off the network connection and still play the game without ads and data collection if you want (please don’t). The billing permission is used for in-app purchases.
Is this Pay2Win?
– Definitely not. You can choose to buy the ads away, unlock all worlds without having to reach a certain point limit first and buy an unlimited deco-item and color pack (you can also choose to watch videos to get some decoration items).
I’m a single independent developer and therefore I can always use some help marketing my game – if you like what you see please support my work by:
– buying the support version
– giving it a good rating and writing some appreciating words
– liking it on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giggly-Mill-Productions/741725465944666)
– following me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/GigglyMill)
– recommending it quite generally to the world
If you have any problems or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me under: firstname.lastname@example.org or via my homepage or the Facebook page. It’s really better if you use these channels over the comment function in the Play Store because I can respond adequately.
Enjoy the game!
Note: The Tower of Egbert (com.gigglymill.thetowergame) is the property and trademark from Giggly Mill.