The Wiki Game APK v2.0.2
– July 30, 2017
The Wiki Game is a game in which you learn whilst having fun.
You get two Wikipedia articles. Your goal is simple; Reach from one to another, by clicking the hyperlinks in the article.
On your way, you will read about things you’ve never heard of, and have an opportunity to explore the very deep Wikipedia!
And if having fun isn’t good enough to motivate you into playing this game, have in mind that revenues from ads in this app will be donated to Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. So why not giving it a try?
DISCLAIMER – I am not affiliated with Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., nor with Wikipedia.
The Wiki Game Screenshots
The Wiki Game Permissions:
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.1 and up
The Wiki Game v2.0.2:
In-app purchases: No
Size: 3.76 MB
Current Version: v2.0.2
Installs: 100,000 – 500,000
Rating users: 841
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
Content Rating: Everyone
What’s New in The Wiki Game v2.0.2
A Grand update!
– Game history: see all of your previous games and records.
– New scoring system
– Search directly from Wikipedia!
– My Donation: Know exactly how much you have donated to Wikimedia Inc.
– Read Later section: Want to read this article without the rush? Just save it and read it later!
– In-Game menu allows you even more options during the game
– UI Improvements and major bug fixes