What cartoon ? Guess! APK 2.18.4e
Published & copyrighted by
– December 17, 2016
In the game you want to remember and guess the best cartoons childhood. Your attention is one of the best series of games ‘Guess the cartoon.’ If you believe that you know all your favorite cartoons – try your hand at this quiz novoyigre. Game ‘Guess the cartoon’ will not be bored, a lot of exciting new levels, a lot of favorite characters of fairy tales, cartoons.
What cartoon ? Guess! Permissions:
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Access download manager.:
- Allows the app to access the download manager and to use it to download files. Malicious apps can use this to disrupt downloads and access private information.
Android 2.3.3 and up
What cartoon ? Guess! 2.18.4e:
In-app purchases: Yes
Size: 17.85 MB
Current Version: 2.18.4e
Installs: 1,000 – 5,000
Rating users: 50
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up
Content Rating: Everyone