Woop App APK 3.0.9
– June 18, 2017
woop app is a collection of games and features that combine the virtual and physical nightlife.
we like to play a digital game, while enjoying the fresh air and get touched him.
games have in common is that they use your smartphone’s gPS function, as an important part of the game. otherwise the games range from rapid physical play, the more slow and cunning ones.
Aborigines of Australia were the first who discovered the epic by woop. on Aboriginal means woop woop to hunt for experiences in nature. it has many Aborigines made ever since.
we hope that you would like to explore with woop app!
Woop App Screenshots
Woop App Video Trailer or Demo
Woop App Permissions:
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.0.3 and up
Woop App 3.0.9:
In-app purchases: No
Size: 11.02 MB
Current Version: 3.0.9
Installs: 50,000 – 100,000
Rating users: 1,259
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
Content Rating: Everyone
What’s New in Woop App 3.0.9
Mindre fejlrettelser og forbedringer.