Yatzy World APK 5.1
– September 04, 2016
Yatzy World is a device-to-device communication game based on the classic board game Yatzy.
You can play against anyone in the whole world.
In addition to all that the classic version has to offer Yatzy World also adds a list of new features:
– 3 game modes: Classic, Maxi and American Yatzy.
– Yatzy World points
– Six levels
– Yatzy World player titles
– Player nickname and photography
– Top rankings (the whole world or just you and your friends)
– Player statistics
– Pair statistics
– Friends list
For help/support, error reports and/or constructive critisism, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Enjoy the Yatzy World!
Copyright © Gimmi Morrone (Harmacy IT), Mattias Simonsson (SIMIT) & Daniel Lidström (Liddan IT) 2012-2015.
Yatzy World Screenshots
Yatzy World Permissions:
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
- Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners’ knowledge.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.2 and up
Yatzy World 5.1:
In-app purchases: Yes
Current Version: 5.1
Installs: 100,000 – 500,000
Rating users: 11,363
Requirements: Android 4.2 and up
Content Rating: Everyone
What’s New in Yatzy World 5.1
Possible to play as guest without creating an account
Bug fixes and improvements